Tyson Barrie Game Preview: Predators vs. Avalanche - November 20
The Nashville Predators, Tyson Barrie included, will play the Colorado Avalanche on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. If you'd like to wager on Barrie's prop bets, we've got lots of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Tyson Barrie vs. Avalanche Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +170)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +210)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Barrie Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Barrie has a plus-minus of -3, while averaging 19:15 on the ice per game.
- Barrie has yet to score a goal through 16 games this season.
- Barrie has a point in five of 16 games this season, with multiple points in two of them.
- Barrie has an assist in five of 16 games so far this season, with multiple assists in two of them.
- The implied probability is 37% that Barrie hits the over on his points over/under based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 32.3% of Barrie going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Barrie Stats vs. the Avalanche
- The Avalanche have given up 49 goals in total (3.1 per game), which ranks 11th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's +12 goal differential ranks sixth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Colorado|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.