Northern Kentucky vs. Texas A&M-CC Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game at Truist Arena has the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-2) going head to head against the Northern Kentucky Norse (1-3) at 6:00 PM ET (on November 22). Our computer prediction projects a close 71-68 win for Texas A&M-CC, so it should be a competitive matchup.
According to our computer prediction, Texas A&M-CC projects to cover the 7.5-point spread in its matchup against Northern Kentucky. The over/under has been set at 141.5, and the two teams are projected to fall short of that total.
Northern Kentucky vs. Texas A&M-CC Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Venue: Truist Arena
- Line: Northern Kentucky -7.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Northern Kentucky -350, Texas A&M-CC +280
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northern Kentucky vs. Texas A&M-CC Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas A&M-CC 71, Northern Kentucky 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Northern Kentucky vs. Texas A&M-CC
- Pick ATS: Texas A&M-CC (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Under (141.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northern Kentucky Performance Insights
- On offense, Northern Kentucky was the 276th-ranked team in the nation (67.8 points per game) last season. On defense, it was 27th (63.5 points allowed per game).
- Last season, the Norse were 262nd in the nation in rebounds (30.4 per game) and 135th in rebounds conceded (30.5).
- Last season Northern Kentucky was ranked 150th in college basketball in assists with 13.4 per game.
- The Norse were 92nd in the country in 3-pointers made (8.1 per game) and 174th in 3-point percentage (34.2%) last year.
- Giving up 7.3 3-pointers per game and conceding 36.2% from beyond the arc last season, Northern Kentucky was 196th and 317th in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- Last year, Northern Kentucky took 41.4% of its shots from behind the 3-point line, and 58.6% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 33.3% of Northern Kentucky's buckets were 3-pointers, and 66.7% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.