Bengals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the Cincinnati Bengals have been given +20000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Bengals this season on Fubo!
Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +15000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +20000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Bengals in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Bengals Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Bengals much lower (23rd in the league) than the computer rankings do (13th-best).
- The Bengals were +1100 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now fallen to +20000, which is the 10th-biggest change in the entire league.
- With odds of +20000, the Bengals have been given a 0.5% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Cincinnati is 5-6-1 this season.
- Out of 12 Bengals games this season, six have gone over the total.
- The Bengals have won 57.1% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (4-3).
- Cincinnati has won two of the four games it has played as an underdog this season.
- Despite having a bottom-five defense that ranks worst in the NFL (388.2 yards allowed per game), the Bengals have played better on the other side of the ball, ranking 22nd in the NFL by averaging 308.3 yards per game.
- The Bengals are totaling 20.5 points per game on offense, which ranks them 20th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 22nd, allowing 22.8 points per game.
Bengals Impact Players
- Ja'Marr Chase has 86 receptions for 1,063 yards (88.6 per game) and seven TDs in 12 games.
- Joe Mixon has rushed for 689 yards (57.4 per game) and six scores in 12 games.
- In the passing game, Mixon has scored one time, with 39 catches for 281 yards.
- Tyler Boyd has 55 receptions for 499 yards (41.6 per game) and two TDs in 12 games.
- In the passing game, Tee Higgins has scored two times, hauling in 30 balls for 364 yards (45.5 per game).
- Logan Wilson has delivered three picks to go with 97 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and six passes defended in 12 games for the Bengals.
Bet on Bengals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bengals Player Futures
2023-24 Bengals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Browns||L 24-3||+8000|
|2||September 17||Ravens||L 27-24||+600|
|3||September 25||Rams||W 19-16||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Titans||L 27-3||+100000|
|5||October 8||@ Cardinals||W 34-20||+150000|
|6||October 15||Seahawks||W 17-13||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ 49ers||W 31-17||+300|
|9||November 5||Bills||W 24-18||+3000|
|10||November 12||Texans||L 30-27||+5000|
|11||November 16||@ Ravens||L 34-20||+600|
|12||November 26||Steelers||L 16-10||+10000|
|13||December 4||@ Jaguars||W 34-31||+2000|
|16||December 23||@ Steelers||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Chiefs||-||+500|
Odds are current as of December 7 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.