Bengals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At the moment the Cincinnati Bengals have been given +30000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Bengals this season on Fubo!
Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +25000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +30000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Bengals in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Bengals Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Bengals are 23rd in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+30000), much lower than according to the computer rankings (16th-best).
- Bookmakers have moved the Bengals' Super Bowl odds down from +1100 at the start of the season to +30000. Among all teams in the NFL, that is the ninth-biggest change.
- The implied probability of the Bengals winning the Super Bowl, based on their +30000 moneyline odds, is 0.3%.
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati's record against the spread is 4-6-1.
- The Bengals have played 11 games this year and five of them have gone over the total.
- The Bengals have won 57.1% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (4-3).
- Cincinnati has been an underdog in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- With 389.3 yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks second-worst in the NFL, the Bengals have had to lean on their 27th-ranked offense (291.7 yards per contest) to keep them in games.
- The Bengals are averaging 19.3 points per game on offense, which ranks them 23rd in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 19th, giving up 22 points per game.
Bengals Impact Players
- Ja'Marr Chase has 75 receptions for 914 yards (83.1 per game) and six TDs in 11 games.
- Joe Mixon has rushed for 621 yards (56.5 per game) and four scores in 11 games.
- Mixon also has 33 receptions for 232 yards and one score.
- In the passing game, Tyler Boyd has scored two times, catching 50 balls for 462 yards (42.0 per game).
- In seven games, Tee Higgins has 27 receptions for 328 yards (46.9 per game) and two scores.
- Logan Wilson has been providing a big boost on defense, delivering three INTs and 89 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and six passes defended for the Bengals.
Bet on Bengals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bengals Player Futures
2023-24 Bengals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Browns||L 24-3||+6600|
|2||September 17||Ravens||L 27-24||+750|
|3||September 25||Rams||W 19-16||+12500|
|4||October 1||@ Titans||L 27-3||+50000|
|5||October 8||@ Cardinals||W 34-20||+150000|
|6||October 15||Seahawks||W 17-13||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ 49ers||W 31-17||+400|
|9||November 5||Bills||W 24-18||+3500|
|10||November 12||Texans||L 30-27||+6600|
|11||November 16||@ Ravens||L 34-20||+750|
|12||November 26||Steelers||L 16-10||+6600|
|13||December 4||@ Jaguars||-||+1600|
|16||December 23||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|17||December 31||@ Chiefs||-||+450|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.