Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Tennessee Titans have +100000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 26th-ranked in the NFL as of December 5.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +12500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +100000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Titans in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Titans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Titans' Super Bowl odds (+100000) place them just 26th in the league, but according to computer rankings they are 25th.
- The Titans have experienced the seventh-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, dropping from +10000 at the start of the season to +100000.
- The implied probability of the Titans winning the Super Bowl, based on their +100000 moneyline odds, is 0.1%.
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee has five wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- The Titans have played 12 games this year and four of them have gone over the total.
- The Titans have been the moneyline favorite only two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, Tennessee has been the underdog 10 times and won three of those games.
- The Titans are averaging 292.1 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 27th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 17th, allowing 337 yards per game.
- The Titans rank 25th in scoring offense (17.8 points per game) and 16th in scoring defense (21.3 points allowed per game) this year.
Titans Impact Players
- On the ground, Derrick Henry has eight TDs and has gained 841 yards (70.1 per game).
- Also, Henry has 22 catches for 185 yards and zero TDs.
- In the passing game, DeAndre Hopkins has scored five times, hauling in 50 balls for 774 yards (64.5 per game).
- Will Levis has thrown for 1,266 yards (211.0 per game), completing 57.8%, with seven touchdowns and two interceptions in six games.
- On the ground, Tyjae Spears has scored one time and accumulated 329 yards (27.4 per game).
- On defense, Azeez Al-Shaair has helped lead the way with 114 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and four passes defended in 12 games.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+12500|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+10000|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+8000|
|4||October 1||Bengals||W 27-3||+50000|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||L 23-16||+10000|
|6||October 15||Ravens||L 24-16||+600|
|8||October 29||Falcons||W 28-23||+8000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||L 20-16||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||L 20-6||+15000|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||L 34-14||+1600|
|12||November 26||Panthers||W 17-10||+150000|
|13||December 3||Colts||L 31-28||+10000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+800|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+5000|
Odds are current as of December 5 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.