Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Tennessee Titans right now have +100000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +12500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +100000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Titans in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Titans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+100000), the Titans are 26th in the NFL. They are one spot higher than that, 25th, according to computer rankings.
- The Titans have experienced the seventh-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, falling from +10000 at the beginning of the season to +100000.
- The Titans' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.1%.
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee has five wins in 12 games against the spread this year.
- Out of 12 Titans games this season, four have hit the over.
- The Titans have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Tennessee has been an underdog in 10 games this season and won three (30%) of those contests.
- The Titans are compiling 292.1 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 27th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank 17th, surrendering 337 yards per game.
- The Titans are putting up 17.8 points per game offensively this year (25th in NFL), and they are surrendering 21.3 points per game (16th) on the other side of the ball.
Titans Impact Players
- On the ground, Derrick Henry has eight TDs and has gained 841 yards (70.1 per game).
- In the passing game, Henry has zero touchdowns, with 22 receptions for 185 yards.
- DeAndre Hopkins has 50 catches for 774 yards (64.5 per game) and five TDs in 12 games.
- In six games, Will Levis has thrown for 1,266 yards (211.0 per game), with seven TDs and two INTs, completing 57.8%.
- On the ground, Tyjae Spears has scored one time and gained 329 yards (27.4 per game).
- On defense, Azeez Al-Shaair has helped set the tone with 114 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and four passes defended in 12 games.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+12500|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+10000|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+8000|
|4||October 1||Bengals||W 27-3||+20000|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||L 23-16||+10000|
|6||October 15||Ravens||L 24-16||+600|
|8||October 29||Falcons||W 28-23||+8000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||L 20-16||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||L 20-6||+15000|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||L 34-14||+2000|
|12||November 26||Panthers||W 17-10||+150000|
|13||December 3||Colts||L 31-28||+10000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+700|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+5000|
Odds are current as of December 8 at 5:17 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.