Louisville Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Louisville Cardinals (6-1) are outside shots to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +7500 on the moneyline, the 27th-ranked odds among all college basketball teams.
Head to Ticketmaster to get tickets to see Louisville play in person!
The Cardinals are set to go head to head with the Ole Miss Rebels in a road tilt on Wednesday, November 29. This bout starts at 9:15 PM ET.
Cardinals NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +7500 (Bet $100 to win $7500)
Head to BetMGM to place a futures bet today!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Louisville Team Stats
- The Cardinals are 3-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- With 81.7 points per game on offense, Louisville is 31st in college basketball. At the other end of the court, it allows 60.1 points per contest, which ranks 118th in college basketball.
Looking to place a futures bet on Louisville? Sign up with BetMGM today to make your picks!
Louisville Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Louisville has one win versus Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 10th-most in Division 1.
- Louisville has one win versus Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 20th-most in Division 1.
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams, Louisville is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 20th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
- Olivia Cochran: 12.1 PTS, 2.0 STL, 50.8 FG%
- Kiki Jefferson: 11.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Nina Rickards: 9.1 PTS, 59.5 FG%
- Sydney Taylor: 12.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.2 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (13-for-44)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.