Kentucky Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Currently, the Kentucky Wildcats (6-1) are listed with the sixth-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +1500 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Wildcats take the court against the UNC Wilmington Seahawks in a home game. The matchup commences at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 2. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this matchup.
Kentucky NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1500||6th||Bet $100 to win $1500|
|Preseason||+1600||4th||Bet $100 to win $1600|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kentucky Team Stats
- Kentucky averages 94.4 points per game (third in college basketball) while giving up 72.3 per contest (203rd in college basketball). It has a +155 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 22.1 points per game.
- Kentucky is a perfect 6-0 as favorites and winless at 0-1 as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Kentucky and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kentucky Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents, Kentucky is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 17th-most victories.
- Against Quadrant 3 opponents, Kentucky is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 48th-most victories.
- Kentucky has four wins over Quadrant 4 opponents, tied for the 12th-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Kentucky Players
- Antonio Reeves leads the Wildcats scoring 18.9 points per game.
- Rob Dillingham leads Kentucky with 5.7 assists per game and Adou Thiero paces the squad with 7.2 rebounds per contest.
- The Wildcats are led by Reeves from beyond the arc. He hits 3.1 shots from deep per game.
- Kentucky's steals leader is Reed Sheppard, who averages 3.1 per game. Tre Mitchell leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.