Areas Affected: Sumner; Trousdale; Wilson
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Cumberland River...
Cumberland River At Hunters Point affecting Sumner...Trousdale and Wilson
Cumberland River At Omohundro Water Plant affecting Davidson County
Cumberland River At Nashville affecting Davidson County
. Recent rainfall and upstream releases will keep the Cumberland running
above normal levels, but levels are forecast to gradually decrease with
no significant rainfall accumulations expected this week.
The Flood Advisory continues for
The Cumberland River At Hunters Point
* Until further notice.
* At 07AM Monday the stage was 48.9 feet and steady.
* Action stage is 48.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 52.0 feet.
* At 50.0 feet...Agricultural land, recreation areas, boat launches, and marinas along and near the river continue to be inundated including the Drakes Creek and Rockland areas in Hendersonville, portions of Old Hickory, Cedar Creek in Mount Juliet, areas near Laguardo, Station Camp Creek in Gallatin, Bledsoe Creek State Park in Castalian Springs, and Hunters Point in Lebanon.
* At 48.0 feet...Areas along the river begin to be inundated from Beasleys Bend in Wilson County downstream to Old Hickory Dam. This includes agricultural land adjacent to the river, recreation areas, boat launch areas, and marinas in Hendersonville, Old Hickory, Mount Juliet, Lauguardo, Lebanon, Gallatin, and Castalian Springs. &&
Stay tuned to NOAA weather radio or other local media for further information from the National Weather Service.